September 15, 2008

Weekend round~up

I'd like to think we had a good weekend! We started it out right with our regular PIZZA FRIDAY. It was pretty rainy all weekend so I got to lounge around all day Saturday.

I worked on some wedding stuff on Saturday night while my Mister was at his show. I did some cute things! I don't really want to share on here though because I want it to be a surprise, kind of. I guess it really doesn't matter, but whatever.

During my 'crafting' I looked down and noticed my knuckle was blackish/greyish/bluish. I kind of freaked out, I was home alone! I called R and then my mom. It's still a shade of blueish/purple, but man it was weird! I still don't know what I did!

We went and hung out with Mike & Stacey (future bil/sil) on Sunday to watch the Bears. They lost, so that was a bummer. Mason got to see his girlfriend/cousin (ha!) so he was pretty happy. You wouldn't believe the things they do...

Meet Bella!!! We are going to have the same exact name in a little over four months! :-)

A cute shot of the lovebirds playing tonsil hockey! Mason slept like a baby when we got home, I love when that happens.

2 comments:

Mrs. B said...

ouch! It looks like a popped blood vessel. You were probably so wrapped up in ur DIY projects..you didn't even notice!

{lizzythebotanist} said...

hi bella, nice to meet you! thanks for reading my blog and for posting about nie nie! i'll be stopping by again...