January 27, 2009

Wedding at Work

Last Thursday at work, we had our monthly department lunch where everyone makes something and we combine and make a meal out of it.

This past Thursday we had some ohsoyummy chili, soup and salad. It was soooo good!

I went out on my break and came back and spotted a cake on my way back to my desk. I was actually thinking to myself, ugh...cake too...I'm so stuffed already!

Then as I got closer I read it and this is what it said...


I was so caught off guard! It was so sweet!!! I would have never expected it.

I thought it was so thoughtful that they thought of me. I'm not that close to most of them.



This is the display from the top. I still haven't figured out if it's made out of sugar or if it's plaster or something.

I just had to share, I thought it was such a great surprise!

0 comments: